• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

help with "autocast" spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
hi i need a little help because i want to make a kind of autocast spell but without the need of right clik to autocast and the chance to clik and use it, that it cast on its owns... if someone played sacred war revolutions, like shura's difusal blade.
another thing i want to make a trigger that when he use this kind of spell it says something but i don't know what event i have to put tat recognize that skill.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Welcome to the Hive Workshop. If you want to introduce yourself to the Community, feel free to do so in our Introduction Forum.

Lately I've been closing wrong-placed threads, but considering you're new around here, I'll just move it.
Problems with Spells go on the Spells and Systems forum.
[self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=309"]
spellsandsystems.gif
»»» Spells and Systems
[/self]
Talk regarding custom created spells and systems takes place in here. Get help creating a spell or implementing a system etc.
Do NOT request for help or talk about spell-creation in the World Editor Help Zone. Spell-matters go on the Spells and Systems, which has it's link above.
~Thread Moved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.