• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Autocast help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How to enable an autocast spell without right clicking on it? example: I upgrade scout tower to guard tower. scout tower doesn't have faerie fire but guard tower has it. ow to enable the autocast so that I don't need to right click on the spell of guard tower to activate it?

Level 4
How to enable an autocast spell without right clicking on it? example: I upgrade scout tower to guard tower. scout tower doesn't have faerie fire but guard tower has it. ow to enable the autocast so that I don't need to right click on the spell of guard tower to activate it?
Uhh?
Do you mean that you want the tower to cast the spell on every attack? or do you just want it to cast when anybody comes near?

Level 3
I just want the autocast to be enabled after I upgraded the tower without right clicking on it myself because I am doing a tower wars map and you wouldn't have time to right click on the towers if you build too much of it. Some people wouldn't notice it if they never played it before so it would be disadvantage.

Level 4
Ok, i have tested different things now and i realised you've gota use an "orb effect" take the item ability item attack corruption Bonus in the folder Abilites/standard abilites/special/items Now you need to look for the question Item ability: True change it to false and add it to your tower when your happy with bonueses, And if you want cooldown to your spell do like this: look for Stats-Cooldown and set it to your choice!
And ofcorse change the name of the spell icon_wink.gif Hmm now i discovered 1 thing you prolly dont want the orb to spin round your tower to remove this: look for Art - Target: Item Attack Corruption Bonus <Target> remove this one and the orb is gone. change the missile to what you want and play on ;)

Hope this helps, And Goodluck With Your Map

/Sr3dna

Status
Not open for further replies.