• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help with animation triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
my friend and i are making a map. our map is getting up there in file size. someone had suggested the instead of useing separte models for the same characters, he said merge all the heads of the same character onto one body. then by using triggers, change the head. he said that you could "add alternate animation tags" to change the heads. however im not too advanced with triggering and im not extactly sure how to do this, so i would appriacte it if someone could help me and point me in the right direction. thanks for all the help.

Level 1
i would like to forget about map size buti cant. right now the map size is at about 3.8mb and we really are trying to go all out with this map. Do you guys have any suggestions as to save space? once again i apparcitate any help.

Level 13
hewhocleanses said:
i would like to forget about map size buti cant. right now the map size is at about 3.8mb and we really are trying to go all out with this map. Do you guys have any suggestions as to save space? once again i apparcitate any help.

Again, forget about map size. People will first look on your map quaality, size is later.

Have you ever seen BlueEagle's Legend of Magnador map? cool, and it has 5MB size. My friend build a WOW map right now and haven't yet finish, it's already consume 18MB, whoooaa..

Status
Not open for further replies.