• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help with an Ability (+rep for help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
So i wana make an ability like the archer and hypogriph that mount together to make a archer on a hyppogriph i wana make this for a villager and horse to make a villager on horse but i think i did somthing rong cause when i try to use it it says cant find couple target so i checked the ability and seems like evrything is ok. i wana ask if somone could make me this ability or show me an example on how to make this work

Level 14
idk what went wrong with yours (possible problems include: gave wrong unit wrong ability, used wrong ability as base (idk about the (old) things), etc).

anyway i made you a map which shows the minimum modifications needed for making a mount spell. you can see them in the object editor with pink in the unit and ability tabs.

Attachments

• minimal_mount.w3x
    8.2 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.