• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help with a spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, im kinda new to map making with warcraft 3 model editor. so far ive made a map with some bosses, based on the idea of wow raids, but i need one spell that some wow bosses do, its like a shadowbolt nova type thing, so i downloaded:

Specific Target Nova System
by Unknown [2v2NE]

http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/349/

I tested it and it looks like the exact thing i want, except one thing, it seems to be for heroes only. i would like to use this for computer controlled units. Any one has any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Level 12
THere should be a Field in the stats that is Hero Ability. Uncheck it. This should probably be in the World Editor Helper Place above this one. And finally, please introduce yourself to the hive!

Wolver, do you mind me telling people to introduce yourself or can I keep doing it? It is fun. So do you mind?

Level 1
already tried that
yea i only just realised theres another section for world editor help, sorry :emote_scared:

and sorry for not introducing myself, my name is roger, and im from uk, i just started using the editor and i love making maps and intend to learn game making of some sort in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.