• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help me with my RPG please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need some help with my rpg.
1)I made grain (as a tree), when I start the map there are no trees (only standard trees). The worker starts hitting the standard tree then goes to the place where there are grain trees... after he hits the tree the tree appears. What to do :confused:
2)I tried to use the house system http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/788/ by vampnovaplease. I put the triggers and the spells in the map and save it. An error appears. :sad: can't do a thing. Please remake the system or make a system like that. Or please try to put the system in my map.

Thank you for attention :witch_doc_sad:
Sorry if I posted in a wrong section.

Attachments

• Rpg.w3x
    2.9 MB · Views: 106
Level 5
I can't off any help as for #1, I'm afraid I don't understand :(

As for #2, I'm not exactly sure how you moved the triggers. Did you actually export the triggers as a file from the spell map, then import the triggers into your map? Or did you manually enter them?
If you manually entered them, try exporting/importing. That might work.

Level 2
I finished with the grain no problems but the triggers...
P.S: Someone please give me the trigger to auto respawn A mob (the target).

Thank you for attention.

Level 24
Search, you would have found this. Create a trigger called CreepRespawn, right click, convert it to custom text, paste what's there. It's not nearly as hard as it seems, and takes maybe a minute if you don't have WE up.

Second time in around 24 hours somebody's asked for one, jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.