• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help wanted for RPG terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
A few weeks ago I started working on a campaign, Ratso's Tale, about a goblin merchant\Ex-miner named Ratso Ripoff:grin: who's having trouble with selling his products. I completed the cinematic intro and have done a lot of work on level one (I have a small island in the middle of a lake at the bottom of the map (Location of Ratso's outpost), connected to a large hill and small forest in the southeast corner by a waygate.) but I can't think of any more terrain! :cry: I need a small, enclosed area for the Soupwell :cute:, a well filled with soup that uses the defiled fountain of life model, to be in. The soupwell area also needs a place for the Guardian (Medivh model) to hang out. I would also like any other terrain features with few custom models cos I'm lazy and they're hard to work with. Keep one thing in mind: My tileset is village fall and I'm not planning on changing any of it. Also if you want check out my short intro to the campaign. :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• RatsosTaleIntro.w3x
    33.7 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.