• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

HELP! Trigger editor crash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello. Every time I want to make a trigger on the editor, world editor crashes. I have tried it several times, but it still does not work. I have even reinstalled all of WC3. I am using WC3 on a macbook with leopard.
Thanks!

Level 13
Thanks for all the replies! I do have the latest version of WC3. But I do not know JASS or GUI.

Learn Events,Conditions,Actions,how to remove leaks,how to use array and none array variables........

Btw when you open you WE go to Window>set to no Brush list

it made my WE like 10 times faster

when i want to change name of some unit it does not take even 0.10 sec
and it use to take about 6

Level 1
Learn Events,Conditions,Actions,how to remove leaks,how to use array and none array variables........

Btw when you open you WE go to Window>set to no Brush list

it made my WE like 10 times faster

when i want to change name of some unit it does not take even 0.10 sec
and it use to take about 6

Thanks for the explanation, but I do not think that this will stop the world editor from crashing. It always crashes on every map whenever I want to make a new trigger.

Level 1
I already reinstalled WC3. The WE only crashes when I try to make a new trigger. I have even tried making triggers with the same comp but different owner, but it still crashes WE.

Status
Not open for further replies.