• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help the noob, earn a candybar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am seriously going insane atm.. (not literaly, but still, you get the picture). First of all please ignore the spelling and grammar since English isnt my native tounge.

So the problem. im playing around trying to make a hero vs creeps map with custom heroes and stuff. The problem is that I just cant get imported spells to work..

I have chosen "Holy spells" spellpack with Holy Judgement and whatnot. I have done the following:

exported buffs and abilities and imported them to my own map. Secondly I have manually copied EVERY customized/custom unit and pasted them into my own map (via object editor ofc), the reason i just didnt simply export those aswell is because Ive made some custom heroes that i dont want to get "overwritten" by the import function. I have now looked at every single little thing and can´t find anything that differs from my map and the spell-map but still some of the spells doesnt work properly, such as Holy judgement, no angels appears and no dmg dealt. The other spells work, well 2 of them atleast. Anyhow, what am I forgetting?

Can someone just guide me STEP by STEP (detailed steps :D) how to make those 4 spells in that spell-pack to work properly? Please, Ive been trying for hours and hours.. :(

Thank you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.