Help & Support

Level 1
Hello,
I have done some basic UI for my game with your system, it is excellent and only limited by what we think of.
Now I am having an issue which is, when the map starts I have a lot of triggers that run and cause a half-a-second delay on map start, during that the UI stays on screen, all of it, what is the best way to remove it from there?

NightKnight

Hosted Project RUID
Level 14
Hello,
I have done some basic UI for my game with your system, it is excellent and only limited by what we think of.
Now I am having an issue which is, when the map starts I have a lot of triggers that run and cause a half-a-second delay on map start, during that the UI stays on screen, all of it, what is the best way to remove it from there?
If you dont want the Ui initialized at map start, you will have to manually edit the jass output, prevent the library from automatically running the initialization and calling the init function manually when you want.

NightKnight

Hosted Project RUID
Level 14
Hello, I wanna know how can I make dynamic sized a frame created with this program?, because how it works the size is determined or is there something that I'm missing?
You can turn on "relative position" for the frame you want, then it will be dynamic and change size if the parent's size changes.