• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help! {players get disconnected at beginning of the game... there are serversplits}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I´ve got a bug on Battle.net. In my Map, Dungeon Gods ORPG, Players got disconnect at beginning of the game. There are also serversplits.
Can someone help?

Level 8
I´ve got a bug on Battle.net. In my Map, Dungeon Gods ORPG, Players got disconnect at beginning of the game. There are also serversplits.
Can someone help?

Splits and disconnections happen for various reasons Child gave you 1 of them. If your map is huge then thats probably one of the reasons.

Level 18
I have seen this bug twice before now (even once where a part of the players were still into the game, but divided in 2 groups). Nothing solved it and in one day is was just fixed magically. Probably a BNet failure.

Level 8
I found a easy way to delete the bug. Its not good, but easy. The host just has to restart wc3 and it works perfect. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.