• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HELP:objects on the map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
ok i downloaded some of the objects (models) and i play on a mac and when i go to place them in the editor on the ground they dont show up it comes up as a green cube what do i do??

Level 9
ok i downloaded some of the objects (models) and i play on a mac and when i go to place them in the editor on the ground they dont show up it comes up as a green cube what do i do??

If you imported the models and it comes up as a green cube check the following...

1. Save and restart world editor, that solves it most of the time
2. Check if you've imported ALL of the needed files
3. Check if you've got the correct file paths (If any are needed)

And if none of those work chances are the models bugged :-/

Hope that helps :D

Level 13
Remember to check if you accidently pressed "space" after you've put in the path for the model/skins. If you pressed space, the path is wrong and it wont work.

Model paths are alway(!): the name with the war3imported/. Just remove that, and it works.
Skins have their own path which the creator usually uploads.

Status
Not open for further replies.