• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

HELP needed in world editor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
OK,got few questions in world editor

#1 how do i make hero level up faster or slower?

#2 how do i give an item like forexample an ability spell like shockwave so i always keep the item and can use the shockwave spell.

#3 How can i have different cliff types(not like grass snow but cliffs)like snowy cliff or desert cliff and forest cliff?
Anyway i would realy appreciate if you can give atleast one answer for question i asked.TY for reading this

[/code][/quote]

Level 3
The first two objects really are easy to answer.

1-Go in the Trigger Editor in WE, and name your trigger.

Code:
Events-
Conditions-
Actions-
Hero - Set experience gain rate to *

Put whatever you want in events and conditions, and you can set a percentage in the action.

2-Go in the Object Editor and create your item. Then go in the Abilities tab, create the Shockwave-based spell, and check the box named 'Is an Item ability' in its data page.

3-I don't think you can... I can't help you with that.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.