• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some terrain questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well I have 2 questions

1. Is their a way to have more cliff types in a map then the 2 basic cliffs from the tileset? Like having a Snow Cliff,and Desert mixed in with the regular cliff tiles in the tileset that I use? Because my map's terrain has alot of variety because it's a whole world.

2. Is their a way for me to change the water color of a specific area? Because I want to make a certain pond have red water to represent blood but I don't want the whole water of the map to be red at the same time you know?

Well that's all the questions I have, I hope you guys can help me with this :)

Level 4
Ya I've been using WEU but when I add those cliff tilesets and put them in the map and I use it and as I test the map to see if it works the cliff doesn't look right as it should be. Like when I used a snow cliff it looks like its mixed in with the regular cliffs that I use which is Lorderon summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.