• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help! My game crash without a reasson? (Even at loading screen and when Paused)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I remember that before changing the EXP and Level req, and the minimum movespeed of units, the game never crashed, even after a few tests with 10+ mins gameplay. And then.. It randomly crash around the first or second minute of the game (everytime) The weird part is, that the game crashes even if i a still in the menu (where it says, press a button to start the game or smthing like that a.k.a when the map loads) and it also crashes when i start the game and then pause it, which is super weird.

upload_2020-12-17_13-21-20.png

upload_2020-12-17_13-16-11.png

P.S
The hero exp gained creep reduction rate has over 50 integers x100 (since max level is 50) can this be the problem? or some of the other EXP Values, like 0 and 1?

[Update] changed all of the exp and movespeed values to default and the game keep crashes.

Last edited:
Level 12
Are you on latest patch on reforged? Some features are currently broken.

1) Testmap function is broken, the game will crash no matter what. Some solution for this is to instead close the editor, start warcraft 3 and launch your map from there.

2) vJass cannot be used at the time.

3) JassHelper in the editor is broken.

Level 6
Are you on latest patch on reforged? Some features are currently broken.

1) Testmap function is broken, the game will crash no matter what. Some solution for this is to instead close the editor, start warcraft 3 and launch your map from there.

2) vJass cannot be used at the time.

3) JassHelper in the editor is broken.

Wow... Is this from like.. Yesterday? Cuz yesterday (or the day before that) my map was running perfectly and i always started it from the editor, so i guess this bug is pretty new.

Status
Not open for further replies.