• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help missing/dodging?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well, I'm kind of putting that there Dwarf Map aside for a while and making a differn't one because I got bored of it.
Anyways, I need help with the following...
-I need to make it so certain things have a chance to miss, like, with an ability.
-I also need a chance to dodge, but I think I can just change around Evasion a little.
-I need the dodge effect to stack with a dodging efect (like an aura) created by cover. you know, to create the whole kind of cover-taking thing.
-And of course, none of this dodging missing will come into effect with a grenade ability thing.

Tricky stuff...
I can't figure it out, can anyone help?

Level 3
well im not sure what you want, but if i were you i would use triggers. if you explain me a bit better i might make spell for you

Level 9
creg216 said:
Well, I'm kind of putting that there Dwarf Map aside for a while and making a differn't one because I got bored of it.
Anyways, I need help with the following...
-I need to make it so certain things have a chance to miss, like, with an ability.
-I also need a chance to dodge, but I think I can just change around Evasion a little.
-I need the dodge effect to stack with a dodging efect (like an aura) created by cover. you know, to create the whole kind of cover-taking thing.
-And of course, none of this dodging missing will come into effect with a grenade ability thing.

Tricky stuff...
I can't figure it out, can anyone help?

You mean like Koril's innate ability called evasiveness in Battle Realms. Is that what you want? :D

Level 2
I guess...
It doesn't have to be as specific and close to that, just enough to give missing chances.
(Dodging stuff has been figured out.)

Status
Not open for further replies.