• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moy

Moy

Level 49
First of all, I would like to inform that this is my second request.

I would like a Test Map for my Hero suggestion in DotA. If you want to see the hero Click Here!

I would like to request to follow the skill description so that the skill is matched with the skill. If you are a Filipino, it is great so that we won't use english anymore LOL.

If you only create only one skill its also good. But if you do it all it is better.
So spellmakers of Hiveworkshop please help me i'm counting all of you!

Level 19
I would like to request to follow the skill description so that the skill is matched with the skill. If you are a Filipino, it is great so that we won't use english anymore LOL.

Note that this conversation must be done in PMs because any non-english posts on the board are not allowed.

Also, next time, please make your title more descriptive of your request. E.G. "Developing a Basic Hero". Vague things such as "Help Me!" are not allowed and if a mod sees your post, he/she will change the title of the thread for you

Level 1
So I've tried making one of your skills, Heat Wave, and I came up with this. This is my first time to post a map. If I did was wrong please forgive me, I'm just a newbie. :D

Attachments

• Heat Wave.w3x
    17 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.