• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I need help

hi all,
im making a ww2 map and im currently making a tank.

first the map is like a team deathmatch and there is transport to pick on the map.

so i made a computer named transport for each teams and gived them control of all transport of the map.

here's the triggers i made:

1.Share control
Events
Map initialization
Conditions
Actions
Game - Grant shared vision and full shared unit control of Player 6 (Orange) units with his/her allies
Game - Grant shared vision and full shared unit control of Player 12 (Brown) units with his/her allies

2.Tank load
Events
Unit - A unit Is loaded into a transport
Conditions
Actions
Unit - Change ownership of (Transporting unit) to (Owner of (Loading unit)) and Change color

Here's my questions:
1. is there way to make a trigger like the number 2 but whit a unit leave the transport and the action to change ownership of the transport back to orange(transport computer for team 1)
2. is there a way to make a transport that cant move and when a unit enter in the transport it will be able to move and attack.

thanks, MadQc

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.