• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am new to this forum, sorry if I posted in the wrong spot or anything.

BUT

All I need is some help and I'll be on my way.

I am confused on how to play custom campaings specifically latest version of "Curse of the Forsaken"

My problem is:

- How to get warcraft CLASSIC for specific version I need

- Where do I get warcraft 3 (I own offical game, if that help's also I have a certain version installed)

This is all I want to know for now as I though I am already asking for alot. However I also got some more questions and it would be best to ask them in dm messages or something so I am going to leave my discord just in case someone actually want and can help

Loktar1#9926 - discord

p.s. Thank you for your understanding and for helping me in the best way you can

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
Hey Loktar,

The latest version of WC3 does not have custom campaigns. From what I am hearing, it will come back.

Do you have the CDs? You can install the game from those and just not go on battle.net. There are patches for the game around on the net. I might have a collection of patches too somewhere.

Level 1
I only have reing of chaos. I got a 1.30 version and curse of the forsaken seems to be running on it but for that I also got 3v for 0.27 not for 30.2. I have TFT box but no the disc. Won't digital versions work for this patching process you dercribed?

Status
Not open for further replies.