• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
The map is protected.
You cannot open it unless you use a third-party program to remove the protection.
:3

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
The map has been damaged. This is usually done to improve client performance (like shorter download and load times).

There is no real way to undo most of such damage (the process is not reversible). Some tools try and undo the damage in some ways but will not recreate anywhere near the orignal map.

Do remember that you can still browse the individual map files (like the jass script file) using a MPQ editor.

Level 35
Can someone tell me what to do then?
Man do not expect that you will get better answer if you ask same question few times. Or mask similiar questions in one point like this ,,Can someone tell me what to do then? ,,So you guys sure you cant tell me anything :I?" as it just does not stand... You need to be little patient. Maybe someone will help you at all, someone may send you a PM or whatever, but people told you already few times that there is no talking about map deprotecting.
Do not take me wrong, I am also against map protection for many reasons, mainly because Blizzard made maps, and file types and program for creating maps, not we. But rules are rules.
I would even help you if I still know how to do it... last map I deprotected was in 2007, few years ago, I forgot every single step of it and which programs I used. I also had one .exe for world editor so it can open any map, not matter if it is protected or not cause it ignored those corruption scripts, and repaired map. But like I said ,,I had it".
Also, why do you want so badly to open that map? Why is it so important, do you want some specific textures/models/icons to export or you need to learn from some triggers?

Status
Not open for further replies.