• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me noob question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
If you converted it to .tga it should work...I have photoshop and everything works alright for me.And all I'm saying is you could be a little more polite. Instead of saying "please don't make us spoon feed you anymore." you could just give him a link to something that could help him, or tell him where to go to get help. Or maybe I'm just weird because I try to be helpful when someone asks a question, or at least polite.

Level 2
Lord Finarfin thank u for being so polite and helful un like some other people in this post im not naming any name

Level 11
@ King-Loth: You're welcome. The people on this site can really be ruthless sometimes...anyway if you're still having trouble I got another link for you. http://www.campaigncreations.org/warcraft/worldedit/mantis-skinning.shtml I hope this helps.

@ antihero: Don't you have better things to do than to act like an arrogant, all-knowing @$$hole? Cause if you don't then that's kinda sad. At least I have a life outside of WC3 and this site.

Level 11
Excuse me, antihero? I have not "met" you, but I have read some rather merciless comments written by you. You are the one who needs to lighten up, and stop being such an idiot. I highly doubt that you knew everything about skinning from the first time you did it, and though you may not have asked anyone for help, that doesn't change the fact that you were once a newb yourself.

King-Loth, have you solved your problem?

Level 15
Everyones a noob once, problem is that some never stop being noobs.

I worked hard to become good at skinning and I continue to work hard to improve my skills. Skinning may be a hobby, but theres no reason why you shouldn't put effort into it. Thats what I see on this site, people are unwilling to make an effort.

We haven't met, but we have "met" on the internet, as in our personas have collided through this website.

Level 11
@antihero: True there are people who put no effort into their work, but when someone asks for help I see no reason why help should not be given.

@tiki: Well I doubt that everyone on this site has been skinning/modeling since WC3 first came out.

Since King-Loth seems to have solved his problem I won't be posting here anymore. If anyone feels the need to keep on arguing then just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.