• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me find a map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I was playing an RPG map and after my PC was formatted and a couple years I forgot it and now I want to play it again. Can you help me please?

The map was really close to final fantasy epic RPG map. Near the middle of the map there was a town which had masters NPC who provided class quests, there were cages that acted as banks for depositing items and saving with -save. Also, in order to get to the next phase you had to get an item to increase your speed in order to run as fast as you can on a bridge without getting killed. Mobs were coming from the opposite direction on that bridge and if they managed to block and stop you, you failed and had to try again.

Edit: There was also a very narrow path that led to a mountain full of ogres and there was a cave next to it which you could enter.

Any help deeply appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.