• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Help me decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello everybody :) Not sure where to include this thread, so it's off-topic. I'd like to begin playing campaigns/RPG's/OtherMaps.

Since I wasn't around for a while I'd like to hear suggestions where to start. If I like the game, I'll play it through. Even if it takes a while.

So please help me decide: what should I play?

Anything that was finished in the last 2 Years I most certainly haven't played.

Thanks in advance!

Krolan
The Twisted

Level 14
Sunken City
Cool and well-made Dungeoncrawler for 2-3 people. I recommend playing it with people you know as its very annoying if someone leaves early and it takes up to 4 hours to finish (you can save progress using the normal wc3 save function).

Gaias Retaliation
A teambased orpg with lots of content and challenging gameplay. You can join the official hostbot from Garena (Europe RPG Room #8) or Battlenet (/whois GaiasHostbot), but for the best gameplay experience i recommend playing with new players (if you are in a game with only highlevel people they either pull you which ruins the gameplay or you end up playing alone).

Level 5

I actually like playin' alone, because I tend to take my time, find secrets etc.
Is Sunken City a Game that one can enjoy alone?

Also, Since I wasn't here for long and haven't played Warcraft in a while I actually don't know anyone who plays. So I'll have to stick to whoever wants to play.

My game time is also usually late night, where even the few people I know who once played are sleeping. I work late, so I don't sleep at that time (sleeping morning to afternoon)

Keep 'em coming. I also like to test games, so if there are good unfinished projects where bugs are to be found, also send 'em.

Single Player Campaign's/RPG's would be my preffered choice right now. Also to get into playing Warcraft again (played main campaign and multiplayer scenarios alot in the old days) as preperation for multiplayer RPG's and such.

Level 14
You can play sunken city alone, but its more fun with a team. Also you shouldnt go for hardest mode when you solo it, its possible but stressful and takes years to clear the map. But if you like finding secrets its the perfect map for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.