• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

help me chose the name (unknown)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Honestly, if its going to be the next big zombie killer of the year then it shouldn't have zombies.

Zombies are way overdone.

Level 6
right what its going to do i have it so that for the opening credits its our last units of killing the last of the zombies.
then its going into a new type of zombie killer mode to where now its not zombies its a government thats coming after us as they think we are a group of murderer's cause most of the zombies we killed turned back to the way they looked when they where when they where alive.
we must survive consistent attack waves bombardments and much much more

Level 2
F.G.L.A.
is the name
Faded Glory Lost Army
Still need a name?
As the topic says help me chose the name (unknown) I thought you wanted a name but then it says F.G.L.A. and all.
Which isn't catchy by the way.

Level 2
Do you want the ORPG/RPG suffix for the name?
I could imagine a map with the name Reckoning ORPG/RPG. But there is a lot of Zombie/Futuristic maps today, I should have something unique to it's own.
Your other map is named Zombie Survival, from my experience I can't imagine it being just to survive; you kill the zombies there too. And as this is a Zombie Killer map, which where you also avoid and actually kill the zombies it's quite hard to get a name for it.

What's the story like? If there is one.

Level 6
true
it will start with us killing zombies and that will be the only part with zombies
a 3-4 min amount of time to kill the zombies then its all humans fighting humans then a little survival ans stuff then its all to much to put on here we can dicuse it ass it goes.
it will start in the forest then slowly move towards the city the center of all this evil

Level 2
So the zombies aren't that much in the map then.
Guess that left out the "Zombie" for a name.

I would like to test the map so I have more understanding for name for it.

Level 2
Alright, well that's as far I can go on for a name without having played the map.
You could name the map after the forest or the city etc.

Level 6
Well it seems like you are kind of new to map making, seeing as how all the positions seem to be general areas. I guess I could co-make the map with you if thats the right word.

Level 7
I am willing to help you make this map.
I could help you with the triggers, terrain and story-line if you want. (I have done things similiar to your current project before.)

As for a name, that is a tough one. Since you are fighting against the government, it could be considered a conspiracy (on one of the sides).

So itcould be something like: "Conspiracy of Darkness - Faded Glory".

Status
Not open for further replies.