• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help! How I change my image's compression ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I can't load my .tga skin onto the image extracter because it says the image has a unsupported compression..... how do i change that ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
When you save your skin in your painting program, there should be some options either after typing in the filename and choosing the format or there should be a button called "settings" or something similar next to the format selecting list.
Which program do you save your skin from?

Level 2
If you're using paintshop pro then when your ready to save click ''Save as...'' and before choosing a place to save it press the ''options..'' button and change it from compressed to uncompressed

Status
Not open for further replies.