• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

HELP HELP HEEELLP thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9

I made his casting book a black with red webish stuff going downward, and i made the horses torso have a brownish-grey (from center) to very light red (around the center) is this detailed enough_. I found out the error while i was testing the effect, its so weird...

Level 21
You obviously have done something to the skin. When you exported the skin out of the MPQ, it should be 32bits, not 24bits and shouldn't be like what you are experiencing, since you didn't do anything.

We'd repair the skin. Export out a fresh new one as 32bits .tga and you should have no problems. Don't lower or corrupt the alpha channels/bits with your image editing program.

Level 9

i cant export my skin as anything more than 24 bits.
So, i bring it into gimp then set it to 32 bits, then open it up in wc3 veiwer 2 and save as a blp. In wc3 veiwer it doesnt show any problems at all with the skin, but the more i edit this skin the weirder it gets, now his missing half his body the the whole horse is gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.