• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Looking for help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi Guys
You probley noticed that im new to this site and new to skinning. I’ve done some research on skinning but im not sure which programs to download and how to use them. I have also downloaded wc3 image extractor2
But im clueless on what to do next. My computer is windows xp and it contains a program called paint im sure this is useless for skinning but Im sure I would need a familiar file. I do have some experience with map maker but that doesn’t make me an expert at it.
I would really appreciate it if any one could give me a simple walkthrough on how to make skins.
I’m sure some one can help me because ive seen some very awesome looking skins here.

Thx for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.