• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HELP gold gathering multiboard trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I am currently trying to make a trigger for a game where you collect gold to upgrade one specific unit, there are four players on the map Red,blue,yellow and purple. The way the gold is collected is through haunted gold mines.

The trigger I'm making is supposed to count the total gold gathered throughout the entire game, so it should never go down regardless of the money you spend.

Ive failed multiple times at making this trigger, using both multiboards and leaderboards both attempts in which I had the board up but the number would remain a constant zero. (Im starting to think its because of the haunted gold mines not being compatible with the *Total Gold Gathered* part of the trigger)
any input would be greatly appreciated!

I need a board that shows each of the four players individually and along with thier gold help please thank you!

Level 20
Post your triggers, and post your map, and screenshot about the problem. That's the only way for us to know what the problem is. Is like you're saying your Car has a problem, but you won't bring the car to the workshop to look at it.

Level 10
I am currently trying to make a trigger for a game where you collect gold to upgrade one specific unit, there are four players on the map Red,blue,yellow and purple. The way the gold is collected is through haunted gold mines.

The trigger I'm making is supposed to count the total gold gathered throughout the entire game, so it should never go down regardless of the money you spend.

Ive failed multiple times at making this trigger, using both multiboards and leaderboards both attempts in which I had the board up but the number would remain a constant zero. (Im starting to think its because of the haunted gold mines not being compatible with the *Total Gold Gathered* part of the trigger)
any input would be greatly appreciated!

I need a board that shows each of the four players individually and along with thier gold help please thank you!

To import this, simply copy-paste the "Gold Calculation Triggers" folder in you map.

I think I understood your problem, you wanted a trigger that calculates the total gold accumulated through the game, so here's what I've done: View attachment Gold Calculation.w3x It calculates the gold without considering loss. Though, are the players supposed to have this total amount? If yes, just add to the beginning of each "Gold Calculation" trigger this action:
  • Trigger - Turn off this trigger
and at the end
  • Player - set Triggering player gold to (TotalGold(player number of triggering player))
  • Trigger - Turn on this trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.