• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help for Heroes Skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello, my ambition is to create a nice map with 5 players who each play a hero: 1 Tank, 1 Heal and 3 DPS.
The biggest problem is to make heroes complete with interesting gameplay but I have little skill in the creation of spells, my spells are quite wobbly and take me a lot of time for relatively little result.

The spells of my heroes will not have a level, to increase the power of the spells you will have to go through statistical points, which I have already included. That is 10 different stats :
Lords_of_the_Legion_-_Statistics.png

The statistics are for the moment indicative there will surely be changes.
It should look like this, of course there will be all of balancing to do with it.

So I thought about creating the spells with a few friends, listed the spells and made a detailed description.

Lords_of_the_Legion_-_Warriors_Spells.png

Lords_of_the_Legion_-_Druids_Spells.png

Lords_of_the_Legion_-_Warlocks_Spells.png

Lords_of_the_Legion_-_Rangers_Spells.png

Lords_of_the_Legion_-_Berserkers_Spells.png

I know it's a lot of work, hope someone will like it. Sorry for my wobbly English. Thanks, have a good day !

Viktus

Status
Not open for further replies.