• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help fix preschool wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys I recently remembered and tried to host a map that i used to play a lot and it wouldn't work. That map was of course preschool wars. If someone on this website could do this for me or at least get me on the right track to fixing it myself that would be spectacular. Sincerely, Austin J

Level 2
ohai and..

here is the map. BTW, the problem is that the map does not show up in game.exe to host on bnet.

Attachments

• Preschool Tech Wars V7.85.w3x
    212.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Level 2
please someone help me. Basshunter said he would help me but I don't know him very well and he logged off without saying anything to me. If someone could help me get this map working again i would be very appreciative. I host wc3 maps and am looking for a clan too btw. Thanks for reading

Level 2
bump. Yo I figured that this sounds like i want free labor so I have decided to offer 100fg via d2jsp.org for help cause i'm poor and that's all i have. i just want help. is there anyone that would be kind enoug to help me out here? hey 100fg for your kindness :D

Status
Not open for further replies.