• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

HELP Creating aura that grants multiple effects!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I want to create an aura which gives the hero multiple buffs. for example, an aura called "Maximum Fortitute". it will give the hero Increased armor, max hp increase, and increased hitpoint regeneration. Please help!

**note**
I have no JASS skills.

Level 3
In object Editor create your custom ability. Find "Level 1 - Stats - Buffs" add all the buffs you want i.e endurance aura, brilliance aura, devotion aura and so on. You can even make custom buffs to add to it.

Level 2
Thank you for the quick and helpful reply. But, how would I go about making a buff that increases max hp which is a part of the aura?

Level 40
The buffs don't actually do anything, Yngie. They're just placeholders for the ability.

To add multiple abilities, you should just add all the other auras when the unit adds the first, inside a disabled spellbook so they don't show up.

How do you use a disabled spellbook? Check out The Mysteries of the Spellbook by Diablo-DK

Ryceeater, I strongly suggest you don't attempt a Max HP Adding aura without JASS knowledge. I think there's one such aura on this site, though.

Level 2
an adding max hp aura. huh that would be kinda sweet. but what if a unit is below the amount the buff gives them and walks out of the aura? would it die?

O M F G!!!! SPELL BOOK FFFFTTTTWWWW!!!! THANKS FOR THE LINK POOT!!!!!

Havent quite gotten to that yet lol. -_-; but thanks for the help guys. really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.