• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Help a cow learn how to do this :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
How do I make a map have the scripts where basiclly all you do Is kill the other color and you win. Like the basic Battle.net matchs. I need this a whole lot so I will be able to provide this place with my "master pieces" :)

:fp: The Mystic Cow

Level 3
My problem is a want a simple melee game. One team on one side, one on another, and they have to fight each other and however beats the other wins. It's a color vrs color code, so it should be simple. That won't work though.

Level 12
How do I make a map have the scripts where basiclly all you do Is kill the other color and you win. Like the basic Battle.net matchs. I need this a whole lot so I will be able to provide this place with my "master pieces" :)

:fp: The Mystic Cow

A unit dies, Unit doesn't belong to (Owner of Killing Unit), Defeat to (Owner of dying unit), Victory to (Owner of Killing Unit)?

Hahaha

Level 11
A unit dies, Unit doesn't belong to (Owner of Killing Unit), Defeat to (Owner of dying unit), Victory to (Owner of Killing Unit)?

Hahaha

Not necessary, unless this was a joke?

Anyway, if you haven't modified any triggers, then the default triggers automatically make it so when one player has destroyed all the other players buildings, that player wins.

Level 12
Not necessary, unless this was a joke?

Anyway, if you haven't modified any triggers, then the default triggers automatically make it so when one player has destroyed all the other players buildings, that player wins.

I was taking your literal. =)

So you deleted the default new map triggers only to practically need them again? Sounds awful!

Level 3
But when I try the normal map codes It pops up saying Victory, when the other melee codes are the same! Man is that annoying! How do I make victory/defeat show up after the two fight?

Level 3
In single player, I make 2 teams. As soon as I go to test it when it's done loading, It says Victory! So either it's not registering the other team as an enemy, or it may be because no gold mines. I'm so confused :(

Level 14
try setting the other players as enemies through triggers?

• Enemies
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Enemy
it's one way to make them enemies o.o

Level 11
In single player, I make 2 teams. As soon as I go to test it when it's done loading, It says Victory! So either it's not registering the other team as an enemy, or it may be because no gold mines. I'm so confused :(
The problem is that you probably didn't make them computers. Because you didn't make them computers, and no human player is playing them, you have no enemies. If you have no enemies you win automatically.

Status
Not open for further replies.