• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Helms Deep Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please terrain the Helms Deep fortress from LOTR im bad at making castles xD
I need this to be made on a 192x192 cityscape new map
helms_deep_1

helms1.jpg

In the second picture where it shows the wall with the whole in it thats what it should be like dont connect those 2 walls.

And also can someone make me an icon of the 2nd picture in the 2nd row of this picture
Helms_Deep_Elves_Image1_by_SnowLass63.jpg

Thank You

Level 9
Icon done because I'm feeling nice

Paths are
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNUmaldor.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNUmaldor.blp

There are lots of Helms deep maps out there, give them a play and take inspiration from the terrain. I suck at castles too.

Attachments

• Umaldor.rar
    10.7 KB · Views: 57
Level 19
like survival? i was planing to make a AoS style helms deep like u start on 2 sides and thean it mass creates units from bouth sides and then the goal is to kill the mian bases :) would be awesome and u can choose between 10 lotr heroes :) and im a good terrainer but not good triggerer :S

Level 4
Dude have you got the terrain yet??? I could do it for ya

<<*Edit*>> Um i just noticed how epicly sized that is lol i can try but i usualy do 128 64 whatever lol
ya......thats considered *HUGE* and u rly dont need it that big? or do u

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.