• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Helms Deep Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please terrain the Helms Deep fortress from LOTR im bad at making castles xD
I need this to be made on a 192x192 cityscape new map
helms_deep_1

helms1.jpg

In the second picture where it shows the wall with the whole in it thats what it should be like dont connect those 2 walls.

And also can someone make me an icon of the 2nd picture in the 2nd row of this picture
Helms_Deep_Elves_Image1_by_SnowLass63.jpg

Thank You

Level 9
Icon done because I'm feeling nice

Paths are
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNUmaldor.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNUmaldor.blp

There are lots of Helms deep maps out there, give them a play and take inspiration from the terrain. I suck at castles too.

Attachments

• Umaldor.rar
    10.7 KB · Views: 57
Level 19
like survival? i was planing to make a AoS style helms deep like u start on 2 sides and thean it mass creates units from bouth sides and then the goal is to kill the mian bases :) would be awesome and u can choose between 10 lotr heroes :) and im a good terrainer but not good triggerer :S

Level 4
Dude have you got the terrain yet??? I could do it for ya

<<*Edit*>> Um i just noticed how epicly sized that is lol i can try but i usualy do 128 64 whatever lol
ya......thats considered *HUGE* and u rly dont need it that big? or do u

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.