• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"Helm of Battlethirst" location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Greetings, good community!

Does anybody know where in Warcraft III is the item "Helm of Battlethirst" used?

I am looking forward to your answers.

Level 5
Object Editor ---> Items---> Helm of Battlethirst.
Or look in the MPQ folder.

Greetings, Warseeker,

I thank you for your reply, however, I need to know the item's location in the campaign - in which map is it used. I know that the item exists, but due to my limited time in these days I am not able to move through the campaign to see where it is situated, although I assume that it might be in the Founding of Durotar campaign.

The other map that also came to my mind, which, in its nature, might potentionally feature this item, is The Lord of Outland, but I have looked into that map in World Editor and did not found that item.

Except of these cases no other maps come to my mind, within which this item might appear. I am now only able to look through the To Tame a Land, as the system, by some unknown reason, does not allow me to open the Old Hatreds and The Blaze of Glory scenarios, despite having 1.26 version of the game (I have reintroduced Warcraft III onto my computer after a long time). So I am not able to check those latter scenarios of The Founding of Durotar campaign in Editor.

In these regards, does anyone else knows where exactly this "Helm of Battlethirst" appears, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.