1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

HellscreamBrown.blp

Submitted by DforDanne
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
A Grom Hellscream skin based on Grommash Hellscream in WoW: The Warlords of Draenor.

Keywords:
Grom, Grommash, Hellscream, Draenor, Outland, Warlords, Warlord, WoW, Warcraft, WoD, World, Orc, Gorehowl, Mag'har
Contents

HellscreamBrown.blp (Texture)

Reviews
21:21, 24th Jun 2015 Apheraz Lucent: Skin status is set to "Needs Fix", as the author has been asked to prove that he drew the skins and is suspected of CnP, but he hasn't responded in a lengthy period of time ever since.
  1. 21:21, 24th Jun 2015
    Apheraz Lucent: Skin status is set to "Needs Fix", as the author has been asked to prove that he drew the skins and is suspected of CnP, but he hasn't responded in a lengthy period of time ever since.

2. Windrunner29

Windrunner29

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Really nice skin ;)

3. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Wow, this looks great. I love the arms and axe the most.

4. Hardtime

Hardtime

Resources:
    Resources:
    Too blurry for my taste...

5. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    CnP much?

6. Apheraz Lucent

Apheraz Lucent

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I'll just ask you how did you exactly managed to use four completely different shading and highlighting techniques on this skin? Most artist can't even surpass one. I, for instance, can do in two ways simple because I drew both icons and skins and both require different approach.

For those who do not understand, take a look at the flag pole, then at the axe, then at the face, then at the belt and boots, at the shoulder pads, and finally on the body. So much different drawing styles just suggest that are taken from different artworks.

I might be wrong however, and that's why I'd like you to prove to me that you are capable of fully recreating at least one part of the armor you find easiest to do, in step-by-step pictures, as I don't trust you that this is freehanded. If you prove it, my bad then, but if you don't, I'll have to question your other skins as well.

7. Splub

Splub

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very cool! Love it!

8. Sin'dorei300

Sin'dorei300

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Template:
    Resources:
    I agree with Aph on this one.
    I suggest u to do some scratch work, and, preferably, of constant quality for all the skin's components, to avoid clashing.
    U can take a look at FrIkY's Garrosh Hellscream skin, to understand what i mean:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]