• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hell's Gate

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hell's Gate is similar to my map "Elune's Grove" with capture points and usable nuetral buildings.Though I have uploaded this map after Elune's Grove, this was made before it and I hope you like it.

Features:
12 Small Expansion Mines
8 Large Frontier Mines
14 Captureable Neutral Buildings
10 Captureable Towers
3 Bridges to the other side
4 Randomization Warp Gates

Stuck in the depths of hell, you and your companions must fight your way out or make a fortune exploiting the large number of gold deposits in this region. With power enemies directly across, you must build your forces before enemy troops swarm into your land. The initial towers guarding the central bridges will only hold for a while, so act quick if you are to survive.

Randomization Warp Gates are something completely different then original warp gates. Though there are only 4, they will teleport any unit that enters to a random warp gate, including the one it enters.

Have fun trying to fight your way past the central bridge defences!

WORD OF ADVICE-
Try to randomly teleport to the other side and capture a Demonic Teleporter, they will aid you in transporting a large number of troops quickly.

Keywords:
hell, gate, hell's gate, demons, melle, altered melee, lava, fun
Contents

Hell's Gate (Map)

Reviews
12:18, 15th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Level 9

Xeno's 5-point melee review!
• Terrain is flat; no height variation
• More tile variation is required; paths are not well placed
• Concept is kinda innovative, but creeps/doodads seem randomly placed (eggs in the center near golems??)
• Map is not completely symmetrical (not always needed) but the setup implies it is meant to be
• OMG there are so many creeps... and your description needs a ton of spelling work.

Verdict:
162343-albums4195-picture39653.png

Level 10
the thing is that i cant add any more tiles, and i dont wanna use warcraft unlimited or something since im afraid its gonna mess up my map.

As for the eggs in the middle, that's my mistake as that area used to be full off spiders.

I also dont know why it is still pending, am i supposed to contact a moderater manualy to rate it as approved?