• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Wow, so I guess this has never been used before? Or has been cleaned out... *shrugs*

Just wanted to say Hi, and that I'm definately feeling like a late newcommer.

I'm really interested in this modding stuff and I am currently working on my first true project for WC3X, "Sovereignty" . I used to map for SC BW, had a great time (especially when I first learned the powers of HyperTriggers! Wee!)

I've come here after stumbling upon this site looking for some resources and some possible team help or assistance with my works with the World Editor.

I've done some stuff before, but, still count me as noob at this Editor, I've only just now really started to dig way deep into it. I hope to here from fellow modders soon! Cya on the forums!
-=Peace=-
o(~_-)o

Level 24
Ah TDB,you should cut the useless talking ,he is just trying to get over a thing that proved to be hard for him

On-Topic Hi and welcome to the Hive,I urge that you will become a good member and serve us in good or bad days,heads up you are one of us now

Status
Not open for further replies.