• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Hello and A Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFC

MFC

Level 1
Hey there! I'm new to this forum, but I've been downloading stuff from the place since its name was different. I'm very interested in mapping, but there's one stumbling block for me: I can't find a nice, single download for all the Blizzard-made icons uploaded by the mods around here. Is there a mass-download option or a nifty icon pack out there?

Level 5
You aleready have all the icons on warcraft 3 :p ( you get then when you install ) But they are saved on a bpl file .. the tools makes you able to convert these bpl into tga , first then you can watch them ;D Im using warcraft 3 wiever , this tool can also convert , but click on the tutorial buton , there are many tutorials there witch you might find usefull :)

MFC

MFC

Level 1
I'm aware I have all the Warcraft III icons. I want to work with the icons from older and newer games. :p

Oh, and more about myself: I am within the usual video game-forum-goer demographic, a fifteen-year-old male (unless it's different around here), though I'm from a former US Commonwealth so I'm not sure if that's all too common or not. I'm in college ([Slavic accent] here in mine home country, high school only taking 4 years![/Slavic accent]), taking up BS Computer Science. I'm finding our current introductory lessons to programming incredibly boring, and I believe my programming skills can be honed better--at least for the time being--by messing around with JASS (to which I am, admittedly, new to).

EDIT: As for my request, nevermind. I found what I was looking for. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.