• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

..Hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello Hive. ^_^
I've been using the resource section for a while here, I've just never joined.. I'm not really good at anything. I'm about average with terraining, I suck at modelling.. I'm trying to learn how to skin better, probably because it's easy. >.>

Well.. that's about it. :p

Level 9
Hello Hive. ^_^
I've been using the resource section for a while here, I've just never joined.. I'm not really good at anything. I'm about average with terraining, I suck at modelling.. I'm trying to learn how to skin better, probably because it's easy. >.>

Well.. that's about it. :p
No one sucks you just have to keep trying harder and harder and eventually you will be good because people who dont give up end up being awesome pros and awesome people and welcome to the hive! XD! im sure youll be good soon with enough practise

Status
Not open for further replies.