• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey :)

I've been lurking on-off for about.... 8 years lol.
I think one time I even had an account!... but that was a while ago and I forgot it :(....

WELL, long story cut short... Big fan of WC3... big fan of building things... finding it easier to build things IRL...

Been trying my luck every 2-3 years at making a map lol, sadly I can never keep it up as I just get carried away by real life but this time I decided to try and take it seriously... (I mean, I am a bit older than I was back then...)

So yeah! that's all!
Maybe THIS time... will be the time... I finally manage... to release my own map :D :grin:

Level 14
Hello, ResidentV :)

Welcome to the Hive. You'll find that you are not the only one who has problems keeping his mind and time focused on a project. In fact, most, if not all of the members here have a project or two lying in the dust, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.