• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am I-Ate-The-Moon, one of the best at Footman wars!

Really tho call me Aaron. I destroy with the Human or Night Elf race, and prefer the Blood Mage or Warden as my hero! I don't have Starcraft so I don't have that much information to offer about that.

My Battle.net account name is also I-Ate-The-Moon so PM or Email me to a match if you want.

I create semi-proffesional Campaign maps that include triggers, Melee maps, and I want to LEARN how to make custom spells. If anyone can teach me that please don't hesitate to teach me!

I have completed both the RoC and TFT campaigns and win at many Melee games.

Yea, okay I've taked enough.

Level 2
I ate the moon due to my hunger instincts! -.- The moon regenerates you know! (Yea sure Aaron, of course it regenerates [Haha now I'm talkting to myself]) Why do you think there are phases of the moon, hmm? It regenerates, and then I eat it.

..Btw who IS Celestia?

Level 2
Welcome to the Hive, Mr Footman Wars Player. I've never been good at footman wars nor do I know anything about making spells nor can I cure people from speaking to themselves, but I can at least tell you who Celestia is :b

Maybe you heard about the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic cartoon? Celestia is a character from that cartoon ;)

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................................Thats not wierd at all--Okay well thanx for telling me ^_^ (Creeped out now)

Status
Not open for further replies.