• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

V.I

V.I

Level 5
Hello, Xvarts! The Hive is a place in which modders of Blizzard games can meet up, relax, chill out and get help for their projects. It may seem like a big and confusing place, but you'll get used to it :)

Some good places to start include:

The chat room is cool and the tutorials can really help a lot, too. Try to remember, though, that people tend to dislike answering lots and lots of questions in the chat, and the support forums were set up for this reason!

If you're still stuck, and all else fails, just send me a private message! I'll try to do whatever I can to help.

Level 2
Hint: The Hive is a distraction, so get banned to get slapped in the face to realize this (like dying in RuneScape), and only come to ask questions, download resources and the like.

V.I

V.I

Level 5
You're promoting people stop talking on the hive to go play runescape?

V.I

V.I

Level 5
Well, at least go off and make your own thread about it. There's no need in trying to scare off the new members.

Status
Not open for further replies.