• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Hello, World!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
So, I've spent some time on THW and I like the site and the atmosphere here, though I didn't get the whole understanding of it yet :)
I'm from Russia and I'm doing simple Warcraft 3 models in 3D Studio Max, usually these are decorations.
Also, in gaming industry Street Fighter 4 interests me a lot! That's probably my favourite game, 'cause I didn't give it up unlike the other games, even the newest of them...
Talking about other interests - I like bicycle sport, I try to do some tricks in my spare time when the weather's OK, but because of my old bike I can't do loads of new tricks, I usually watch on YouTube.
And about the movies I watch - I think that the "Scrubs" series is the best comic series ever! Also my new favourite is "Step Up 2 - The Streets" (although it was made in 2008, I loved it very much, don't know, why).
OK, I guess, that's all. That info amount must be enough to introduce myself, I guess...
And excuse me for all that "I"'s, I haven't been practicing my English for practically a year :eek:
Pinachet.

Status
Not open for further replies.