• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello to Hive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello. I am new to the Hive. My name is Alex Conner, 14, and live in Tennessee. I like to play any of the Blizzard games and most recently have gotten back into Warcraft 3. I wanted to get better at using the World Editor, so I've been doing that. I got a friend who was pretty good with it to teach me some, and now I'm not what you would call a noob, but am about Intermediate. I made my First RPG map in about a week (not really long, and isn't that great). I started on my Second RPG about a week ago, and it is taking a long time. I'm not even a fourth of the way done. I really do like it. I've used models on some of the units, and put some really good triggers into it.

Level 22
Hello, Far Aldazar Din! Welcome to The Hive Workshop.

As this is your first visit, feel free to have a look around the site's many forums for some topic or conversation that you find interesting. Don't be afraid to jump right into the community. :thumbs_up:

If you have questions, make sure you use the search feature. We get a myriad of questions posed to our boards every day on all kinds of Warcraft III issues, so your very question may have been answered in the past. Make sure to check out the site rules before you start posting - it will give you a good general idea of how the community is run.

A good place to start would probably be the World Editor Help forum if you are looking for map assistance. If not, then there are plenty of people that you might enjoying helping, or perhaps you'd rather find some forum to discuss your favorite topic. If you're working on a Warcraft map or are looking for a good one to play, the Map Section could be a great resource. Don't forget about all of the other resources as well. Links to their sections can be found at the top of any site page.

Welcome to The Hive! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.