• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello People Iam Undeadducky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello HiveWorkshoppers Iam a new member Undeadducky ,Iam Am 12 And i am an epic wc3 & Sc1/2 Fan Playing it while i have to learn for my exams sometimes dont tell my mom Hehe ,I have found this website by browsing for free models(THIS SITE EPIC XD)
Isee You guys Make the most awesome models ,spells,Maps,icons,tools etc.
And i wish knew how Cause I love makin stuff( I know how but it sometimes doesnt work beccause of ubuntu Damn You Ubuntu....)
Any way im a mapmaker and icon maker cause of my drawing talents
I was playing Warcraft Since I was 5 by the way and i found Warcraft Map editor
and i couldnt get of it my first map was when i was 8 it was big if you will ican put it on the site(lots of wrong spelling in map warning)
I only wish you guys will accept me into this epic website and befriend me (Details:Iam very friendly) And support me when i upload my stuff
And see my albums!!!!! Woooot
Greetings Undeadducky

Level 5
Lol Im 13 now, and My little brother is 6, he started Warcraft III at 5 too UBER LULZ!!! Anyway, Thanks for the AWESOME Fsjal
<-------
And I hope you have a Nice time here at Hivesworkshop.

P.s
My brother would probably refer to me as the way you refer to yours except instead of 'wierd', it would be 'f*cking mean'

Status
Not open for further replies.