• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello! I'm looking for U.I Trigger for my new map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I would like to know if you can also insert a table?? if so would it be HTML or CSS code??

and after I will post you guy's my new map project

Level 3
I wonder how I can send a screenshot when all happens is that I can’t post anything anymore I don’t get a message or anything. Like that, I just used the edit button but that doesn't explain my question, how do i post a screenshot? Right now i can post this picture for Pinocchio it doesn't post, even here, I'm gonna turn crazy!!

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
How do i post the screen shot on here??
Please use the green Edit button at the bottom of your posts and add text there instead of writing one post after another of yours unless it's an important update.
Site Rules

You can't here unless you put it as a link from an external site. This part of the forum doesn't support uploading files.

Status
Not open for further replies.