• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hello hivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Greetings, recently I have started a "Maze" project that is currently still untitled.. I know alot of things about mazes already but I need some help with some systems! I need the map to remove the mazer for any absent players, I need it to be able to check if all the mazers are alive or dead and have a present players (by present I mean in the game), Checkpoints systems would be nice aswell. I have level 1 about finished after working hard... I trust the community with this stage of the map and I am asking for help with these systems! Thankyou :goblin_good_job: P.S. If anyone does this they will get credit in the map.

Attachments

• Maze Template.w3x
    137.4 KB · Views: 43
Level 6
Thankyou mortar for help I will use some of the help you have provided however it is important to use regions instead of the terrain system, I know right what a pain in the behind! Haha but custom regions seem to work nicer if I used terrain trigger my maze wouldn't work. I was wondering if on the Present players removal trigger if I should change Kill unit to remove unit so that it cannot be revived?

Level 6
Well how can I make the system more accurate so I can have a better feel for terrain? it is so touchy that basic way but my friend said it is easier and customizable, And If the player leaves the game shouldn't his mazer be gone forever? I woulda liked if you coulda tested your system in my map its funny because you can't get past the beginning no matter what.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.