• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hellgate: London Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Alrighty!

Hi guys. I've been lurking this part of the net for a pretty long time now, and I have decided to make an appearance at last. I hope this post won't give a bad initial impression, but I guess that's up to you.

Anyway, about my request. If you have played, watched, or seen the now-defunct MMORPG/FPS Hellgate: London, you can probably make a pretty good image in your mind of the models I need.

I'd appreciate it if a good modeler could make me a Templar Blademaster look-alike. Basically a Marine with a big, high-tech sword. Magical green, glowing runes mark several parts of the Templar's armor - namely, the shoulder pads, chest, and cloak (similiar to the Warden's, but red). He is the perfect warrior, striking the balance between magic and technology. Actually, the model could be standard WC3 quality, as long as the texture is crisp and fits in with the various modern doodads scattered around the models repository. For the more specific aspects, I'd like the helmet to be tinted so you can't see the face. Also, the team color shouldn't be overbearing - the armor should be silver, with only the runes affected by team color.

Another model that I would like is something based off the Marksman from the same game. Just a slightly slimmer Marine with team color affecting only minor parts of his armor - I should also point out that he does not have runes in his outfit. It would be great if you could give him a better rifle than the Marine, but, hey. I can live without.

I'm sorry if I'm asking too much, but I'd really like to see these models come to life, especially since HGL's servers are currently dead and might never come back to life again. Advanced thanks to the kind modeler that fullfills my request! :cute:

- Bullshot

Status
Not open for further replies.