• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hell [1.03]

Every 100 years the demons of hell use the human slaves they've imprisoned to beginn a massacre. That demon that kills most of the slaves will be the King of Hell and rule over the other demons.

At the end of the game (after 15 minutes) you'll get a text message with your points. Make a screen of it and send the screen and the replay to [email protected] and if you have a high score you'll maybe get ranked.

Kings of Hell:
First Place: RNG_Kiff_BdumR (26.530)
Second Place: RaVeNeAgLe (21.894)
Third Place: Snakesoul (19.643)

Version: 1.03
Contents

Hell [1.03] (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Well man map is interesting. I like this idea with score you can see your point every 15 minuts. [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see [ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author [APPROVED]

M

MasterHaosis: Well man map is interesting. I like this idea with score you can see your point every 15 minuts.
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]